Container Icon

Stick Your New Year's Resolution to Quit Smoking!

Yes, there are two ways to take that phrase. Take whatever meaning is most relevant to you! If you really want to quit smoking this year, the key to making the stick shift is to be ready to quit. Make an informed decision. Consider your thoughts and your true desires. Prepare and then simply said that would take action.If out at midnight on May. 31, without any planning or preparation - that attach to the resolution of junk First of all, quit smoking at midnight is a bad idea!. My husband and I decided to leave the New Year. It 'was a disaster! We have no intention or means to prepare to quit smoking has started at 10:00 and began to trouble me to stop immediately after hitting what was his last cigarette. I on the otherhand was becoming smoke as I could before the stroke of midnight.Needless feared to say, it's a miracle our relationship survived that night! My quitting did not attack either. I was not ready. I was not prepared. I thought I just had to decide, to choose the date. Actually, I did not think much about it at all then, being at a dance, my attention was not the critical task. My will has been weakened, almost failure.Quitting gauranteeing is a big problem. Smoking is a normal part of your life. Stopping requires some 'motivation and planning. Recognizing the role of cigarettes in your life. Consider the time and attention is spent planning smoking breaks, then take them. You should at least focus and clarity around a very plan quit.Ask yourself: Why do I get so much smoke that need met What I want my life to look like what will be an as? Non-smoker to answer these questions and you have the framework for the strategic plan for quit.Then tactic: When I stopped I can get to those who support me, to call in case of strikes temptation What will I do when? have a desire? How do I recognize my accomplishments? Now act on this plan. Make your resolution to quit the club. I want to keep the promise made to oneself. [EXTRACT] Yes, there are two ways to take that phrase. Take what is the most important to you! If you really want to quit smoking this year, the key to the stick shift is to be ready to quit. Make an informed decision. Keep in mind, your thinking and your real desires. Prepare and then take action.If easier said you would do to end at midnight on 31 December without any planning or preparation - stick to the resolution in the trash before leaving at midnight is a bad idea!. My husband and I decided to leave the New Year. It 'was a disaster! We did not plan or prepare at all. He started to leave at 10:00 and I started to watch any problems leaving shortly after impact, which was his last cigarette. But I was always smoking in so many when I say the race midnight.Needless feared, might be surprised that our relationship has survived the night! My resignation does not stick either. I was not ready. I was not ready. I thought I would just decide to select a date. In fact, I have not really thought much about it at all. Then, at a dance, my attention was not essential to the task. My will has been weakened, almost gauranteeing failure.Quitting a big deal. Smoking is an integral part of your life. Stopping requires some 'planning and motivation. Recognizing the role of cigarettes in your life. Consider the time and attention is spent on smoking breaks going to take time. You need at least a lot of concentration and clarity of a plan to get quit.Ask: Why do I smoke How else can I be satisfied this need What I look for my life as it should be? ? Smoking Not Answering these questions and you have the framework for the strategic plan has quit.Then tactician? When I stop, who can I call to argue that, when temptation will strike, what should I do if I wish? How do I recognize my successes? Now act on this plan. Shall not be taken to stop the resolution. I want to keep a promise to himself.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น